Saturday, June 01, 2002

For those of you that have asked about the guy that I have a crush on...well, I have to make a move soon because pretty soon the organization to which we both belong goes on hiatus for the summer. Well not make a move (well maybe if I have a few drinks in me and my inhibitions are lowered) but at least ask him out. To a movie or dinner...or something...

Part of me is tired of being the flirty friend and would rather go for more. I know I have to be patient given the current circumstances but if I don't do something soon it's gonna kill me. Do you know how hard it is not to jump him the moment I see him? Sigh....adorable doesn't even come close to describing him...I don't know what turns me on more....his smile or his eyes....

I have at least two weeks to do something.....wish me luck....

No comments: