Friday, June 21, 2002

Just so I can be one of the cool kids too, I am tackling the Friday Five...

1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo?

Converted two family home that has been made into apartments.

2. Do you rent or own?

Rent...and the rent just went up...Caryn...buy me a nice place and rent it to me dirt cheap!

3. Does anyone else live with you?

One roommate - Amy who may be moving out due to the rent increase... :(

4. How many times have you moved in your life?

Oy vey...at least six times. There may have been one more when I was really young but I know of the moves from South Carolina to North Carolina to Texas back to North Carolina (same neighborhood even) then to Florida and then I moved to Fort Lee, NJ, and then to NYC proper.

5. What are your plans for this weekend?

I am cleaning my apartment, scanning items to sell on eBay followed by putting them up for sell on eBay, and then relaxing....

Also...if you own as much Ikea furniture as I do...well this game is for you...I sucked at it by the way....

No comments: