Monday, June 10, 2002

Since some people have asked when my store will formally be open for business, the answer is I don't know...I'm adding it to the links collection and you can go ahead and start shopping now. Please note that I am still adding items in so please be patient...also if you have suggestions please let me know by emailing me....

Also I am sure you have heard about ABC and the Jesus bleep incident. Here's my take on it so take it or leave it...isn't one of the ten commandments that "Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain"? I mean I can understand why the conservative Christians are upset about it but it's hypocritical given one of the major tenets of their beliefs. I think ABC did something respectable by bleeping it out during the west coast airing. Imagine if networks allowed shows to use the word "Jesus" as a euphemism for "Oh shit" or something like that...isn't that worse than the bleeping?

No comments: