Sunday, June 16, 2002

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and so forth regarding last night's...well....actions (or inactions) so to speak. I was really hard on myself last night and beating myself up about it. Rejection is always something that I have feared when it comes to asking people out. Now, I know that it's part of life that you are supposed to face rejection in these instances and I guess that might also be why I don't date as much as I should or could. It's sad to note that since I have moved up here over four years ago, I have been on exactly one date (I don't consider fuck buddies to be dates). Part of me isn't looking for a relationship and part of me would like to have someone to curl up next to in the morning or fall asleep in their arms. Of course, the only way that is going to happen is if I put myself out there and actually look for someone.

Maybe I just need a good kick in the pants...

No comments: