Monday, June 17, 2002

I'm stuck here at work doing some incredibly boring data entry. I've just gone through Monster.com and looked for any job whatsoever that looked like I could do it without having the pre-requisite of extreme bladder control or lack of drooling. It's not that I don't like being a consultant it's just that I'm not enjoying my work anymore. I've managed more projects than I care to count but none of it is leading me towards getting a permanent position. I mean there have been two long term jobs where it was hinted at rather heavily and I worked my butt off at both of them (because let's face it, if you want the job then you have to prove that you can do it and are dedicated to doing it)...at the end of it all, my hard work is for nothing. And to be honest..it kinda pisses me off...

No comments: