Thursday, June 27, 2002

My lack of sleep finally caught up with me. I was reading a Michael Craft mystery -- he writes these gay themed mysteries that are told in the present tense (I hate those) and feels the need to explain every detail under the sun....

The issue of the Pledge of Allegiance is going to hit the Supreme Court soon enough and I feel that this decision will be overturned at some point. Also coming today is the Supreme Court decision on school vouchers. Personally, I think this one is going to overturned because there were more religious schools rather than private schools in the case involved. I don't think it will be fully overturned but I think there will be some rules created to distinguish what qualifies as a valid school voucher program and what does not.

No comments: