Tuesday, June 11, 2002

I didn't get to add much more to the store last night. I plan on adding in as much as possible within the next few days. Ugh it's going to be over ninety degrees here in NYC today with major humidity. This is going to be one of those days that I totally dread. I do not do well with heat whatsoever. This is what I hate about NYC weather during the spring and fall -- it's so erratic. Two days after hitting 90+ we're going to be back down in the 70s. That's just cracked up...

Additionally, France, the defending World Cup soccer champions, have been eliminated from the current World Cup competition. Sadly it really does make their victory four years ago seem like one really big fluke. And, of course, since I work with a lot of French people, it's going to make work oh so interesting today. Too bad I just can't fake sickness...

No comments: