Tuesday, June 25, 2002

To everyone those who find my blog in the oddest of ways, please note the following:

1) There are no nude pictures of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen on my blog.
2) There are no FAKE nude pictures of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen on my blog.
3) There are no lesbian pictures of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen on my blog.
4) There are no FAKE lesbian pictures of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen on my blog.
5) There are no lesbian stories of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen on my blog.
6) There are no FAKE lesbian stories of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen on my blog.

If I see another hit from google.com because someone has found my blog due to their own prurient interests in the Olsen twins I may puke.

Hide your wallets...

Catania, Italy (dpa) - A five-year-old Sicilian child decided to put a piece of wisdom into practice and tore up 1,500 euros (1,470 dollars) in cash after being told that money doesn't buy happiness, the local daily La Sicilia reported Tuesday. The child, who was not named, found his father's wallet stuffed with banknotes and ripped them into tiny pieces before throwing the remains out of the window. The previous evening, his grandfather had told him that ``money is just worthless trash.''

His despairing 33-year-old father was planning to deposit the money - his monthly salary - into the bank, but was left with a handful of worthless confetti spread around the nearby road.

No comments: