Monday, June 17, 2002

So it's Monday morning and let me give a huge salute to the US soccer team for their 2 - 0 win over Mexico early early early this morning. My laptop was acting up again (and not in a good way which makes me VERY VERY VERY scared) so hopefully it will be functional when I get home....

Anyway, things are somewhat better than what they were yesterday when I was beating myself up. I didn't sleep much although that was more to do with having taken a six hour (or something like that) nap in the afternoon and waking up just in time to catch the season finale of Queer as Folk.

Provided that my laptop is up and running tonight I am going to start work on writing another play. I have been promising myself that for too long and I need to do some more. I haven't written a new play in about 3 years so I need to get in there and now I think I have the story I want to tell...I think...

No comments: