Sunday, June 09, 2002

There are moments when I hate the show "Friends" and moments when I love it. I caught a repeat tonight where Joey and Ross were curled up on the couch together in this cute, cuddly position which made me say, "Damn that looks hot," and then laughed after saying it out loud. It all involved that Ross and Joey had the best nap in their entire life while they were curled up together. Even funnier, Joey (who is supposed to be this virile Italian Guido style guy) wanted to do it all over again and Ross didn't want to do it. But they did it anyway....hehehe....straight men and pseudo-homoerotic tendencies....

If you want a sneak peak at Blog Gear: The Store...well you know what to do. I'm working on the other zodiac signs and those will be up shortly...it will take my some time but it will be worth it....

No comments: