Sunday, June 16, 2002

Okay...I failed myself. I am so pissed at myself right now that...well...it's just a rough rough horrible thing.

I promised myself that I would at the very least ask out the object of my affection on a date. Not a friend get-together type thing but an actual date. I mean we're talking dinner, maybe a show, or a movie or something. Sadly, my attempt came out more like a friend thing than a real thing. Even more so, I don't think he's as interested as I deluded myself into believing. Maybe it's just me but if he was interested in pursuing something he would have at least responded that we should get together sometime during our hiatus and that didn't happen so...all in all it was a great night because the show was pretty amazing (not to mention Laura Linney looking absolutely fabulous) but it ended on a real downer for me.

Maybe I'm just being a bit hard on myself. Or maybe I need to just suck it up and realize that he's not into me and I need to stop deluding myself.

No comments: