Tuesday, June 04, 2002

I sent out some more resumes last night because I am getting desperate for work. I mean I have a four week assignment right now but it is as boring as Hades even if it is work. The most fun I am having right now is debating the World Cup (the amount of my soccer knowledge is almost nil, I thank my sister for playing soccer in high school) and watching the scores at the French Open go by on the little stand-alone application you can get at the French Open website (like right now I am cursing Monica Seles for blowing a Love-40 score in the first set to Venus Williams -- you could have had a break in the first set Monica!)

As for the men in my life...nothing new on the cutie front....sigh....I'm too nervous....and we all know how I feel about rejection...

No comments: