Thursday, May 23, 2002

Just a reminder that I start new work today. Blogging may be at a minimum but that could change once I get to the office.

Well they found Chandra Levy's remains. Her parents were on Oprah yesterday and they are still blaming Gary Condit whom authorities have said has NEVER been a suspect. Once again, it's just parents looking for someone to blame (although in this case, there have always been rumors swirling around him) despite the fact that she was wearing jogging attire. The Levy's should be VERY careful about what they say. Slander and libel laws could come back to bite them in the butt. I feel sorry for your loss, however, as you only have conjecture, you should really be careful as to what you say. Yes, Condit covered up an affair and has had his political career decimated by his words and deeds. BUT...that's not enough to say that he murdered her. Until you have proof, lay off the man.

Let me get this off of my chest as well. I have a crush on a guy out there. He will remain namless because I don't know if he is aware of this blog and if he is, those that read it know of him and I don't want them running off to them know how I feel about him. Let's just say the follow: He's adorable, love the goatee (and have for quite some time) and am thankful he has never shaved it off), and we both know how to make each other laugh. I guess you can call this a crush (and then some). I don't go to bed and have masturbatory fantasies of him but I wonder what it would be like to curl up in bed with him. What that line from the indie film "I Think I Do" -- I don't want to sleep with him, I just want to sleep with him. I don't know if he is seeing anyone, I'm a bit nervous to ask about that. I know I need to take the plunge and find out....but I have to admit to being a little scared to do so....we shall see what happens....

No comments: