Saturday, May 18, 2002

I was really bored (and up at 6 am on a Saturday -- what is up with that!!!) so I did some surfing around and came across the "Which Trading Spaces Cast Member Are You? Quiz. I think people should be duly scared to realize that I matched up with.....




take the which one of the trading spaces cast are you? quiz!



Then I did which muppet are you...

You are Fozzie!
Wokka Wokka! You love to make lame jokes. Your sense of humor might be a bit off, but you're a great friend and can always be counted on.
.



Then I thought it was pretty damn cool when I got my results for which WWF (now WWE) wrestler I am...until I read the tag...



Everyone seems to like you since you are funny and the life of the party.

However, take away those few gimmicks that you keep a
crowd entertained with, and there really isn't much else left.

Take The "Which WWF Wrestler are you?" Quiz.
Created by Potman



And, even though I don't watch Buffy, I did take the test anyway...

Which Buffy the Vampire Slayer character are you?

Then I had to question what random object I would be....this one was really scary....






This should be no surprise (beyond the fact that it's not 100%....)


How Gay Are YOU?
[?]




Yes, I had too much time on my hands this morning....

No comments: