Thursday, May 23, 2002

Here's an interesting question that was posed to me tonight....at what age does phone sex just become really boring? I said the age when you can no longer keep the phone in the crook of your neck.....but in terms of boring...heck, it does nothing for me so I guess I need to say 27....

No new news on the romance angle. Just biding my time. Can't do it for much longer since after June 15, I won't be seeing him on a regular basis unless I make a point of asking him out or something.....and I will have to do that....

Okay just started watching the celebrity death match version fo Survivor....it was a battle royale...

Rudy was killed off by Jerri who had her nose bitten off Colby and Kelly knocked Colby into the audience....and then Susan was brought into the match and we know how she feels about Kelly....I really need to get a life and stop watching so much reality TV...hehehe....Keith killed off Jerri by making rice cook inside her until she exploded...then Mike fell in the fire...hehehe

No comments: