Friday, August 02, 2002

Well if you tried talking to Bailey, my personal representative last night, the server that runs Bailey was down and unable to talk to people. I am not happy about it but what can you do.

And while I am at it...I've been watching the interviews with King Abdullah of Jordan on the Today Show. That man has GORGEOUS eyes.

So now it comes to the moment that you have all been waiting for (especially Edie). It's time for me to reveal the answer to the Four Truths and a Lie. Remember one of the five items here is a total lie and the other four are true so here are the five items with their poll results:

1) When I was in the third grade, my sister tricked me into tasting cat urine.
2) While on a group excursion to an amusement park, I threw up on the guy I had a crush on while on a roller coaster.
3) I once trained to be an opera singer.
4) While temping at a midtown law firm, I had sex on my boss' desk on multiple occasions.
5) Three years ago, I was in an elevator at the same time with Kevin Spacey, Jason Robards, Judi Dench, and Stockard Channing.

So let's do your most popular choice first

4) While temping at a midtown law firm, I had sex on my boss' desk on multiple occasions.

This statement is true. While doing some temp work at Chadbourne and Parke several years ago, I had almost no work to do and spent most of my time setting up liaisons with my "friends with benefits."

So now let's go to your next most popular choice:

5) Three years ago, I was in an elevator at the same time with Kevin Spacey, Jason Robards, Judi Dench, and Stockard Channing.

This statement is true. At the 1999 Tony Awards held at the Gershwin Theatre, I rode down the elevator up to the green room with the aforementioned stars.

So let's do the next most popular statement,

3) I once trained to be an opera singer.

This statement is......true. While in Florida I took voice lessons with a heavy emphasis on opera and did a recital singing classic Italian arias and love songs.

So we have two left.....so we hit the fourth most popular statement...

1) When I was in the third grade, my sister tricked me into tasting cat urine.

This statement is....true as well. Yep, the cat peed in my plastic raincoat and I thought the ceiling was leaking. My sister told me that I needed to take a taste test to make sure...and well....we all know what it was....

So therefore....we all now know that I did not throw up on a crush on a roller coaster which means that only 2 of you win the grand prize which is three pieces of belly button lint....

No comments: