Thursday, August 29, 2002

If you are wondering where I am and why I have not written anything today, it is because I am working at the MTV Video Music Awards today and I am working with none other than Paula Abdul and the cast of American Idol. Paula has been very nice and considerate and is just the tiniest of people. She's really petite. Justin and Kelly were just the sweetest kids. Precious is the word that comes to mind. When they were leaving to get into their limo, there were already people across the street looking out for celebs and they went NUTS over them and those two kids were just in total shock. They didn't expect anything like this at all.

So, there will be more info tonight and perhaps tomorrow when I get situated and back to earth. I am one happy man right now.

No comments: