Monday, August 26, 2002

As some of you know I do some work behind the scenes at awards shows in NYC. This week I will be working at the MTV Video Music Awards and tonight we just had our first meeting for the upcoming show. Now, when I got the full (well there are some surprises that we weren't told about) cast list for the show I noticed two names in particular that cracked me up -- Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. If you don't know why this is so funny please get your skank (albeit nice) ass over to the tales of the (646) Guy immediately. They are prominently featured in the current story line...

My new favorite domain visitor supplanting child-abuse.com is notalentassclwn.com. I am dying to know who you are! Email me at sixfoursixguy@yahoo.com and let me know! It's cracking me up!

No comments: