Friday, August 23, 2002

A new episode of (646) Guy is up for your enjoyment.

I was watching the Today Show this morning (actually I was more listening to it) and they were talking about this professor at the University of South Florida who they Board of Regents is attempting to fire due to some anti-Semitic and ant-Israel comments he has made and calling for a people to take up arms against the country and its citizens. What cracked me up was not the guy or what he said but by a question that Matt Lauer asked. Now, after I heard this I knew that he had this question up his sleeve this entire time and was just BEGGING for the opportunity to use it.

The professor guy said that what was being referenced was a speech he made to support orphanages in Palestine and yadda yadda yadda. So here comes Matt Lauer and he said something like, "Okay, but how does calling for the killing and murder of Israeli citizens help support orphanges." The poor professor's lawyer looked like he was about to crap his pants when he heard that question.

I swear to you...sometimes the news is funny without even trying to be funny.

LOTS more stuff was added to the store so please take a look and BUY! New items include our Pagan and Tarot line of products and our upcoming World Cup line. Also, if you need a special order done, we can do that for you as well at no additional charge. I just had my first special order completed today so I am VERY happy!

Oh and if you have voted for me at the Bloggys, please do so. One more week to go!

No comments: