Monday, August 19, 2002

Hello all! I am nominated for a Bloggy Award for Most Humourous Blog (please note Canadians, Brits, Aussies, and the like of the spelling)....so please vote for my blog by going here and giving me a vote. It would be appreciated!

There's a new episode of (646) Guy...enjoy!



What magazine am I?

I am Book: There is nothing better then the written word. Nothing engrosses me more then a masterpiece on paper. If you want to watch COPS you can always dig my TV out of the dumpster.

What magazine am I?


My Favorite Male Part Is:


The Arm: Strong and protective.


Good for slave labour too...

Find out your favorite male body part!


My Romance Meter

Optimist 95%
..
5% Cynic
Close 86%
..
14% Distant
Long Term 82%
..
18% Brief
What does my romance meter read?




.
.
.
What is my spectrum?

I am green: My main color is green. I like to have fun and comfort. Happiness is the marker of a great life.

.
What is my spectrum?




The B-Movie That Suits Me Is:


Riki: Not as brutal as Cannibal Holocaust but much gorier; this manga inspired film features such lovelies as exploding heads and self disembowelment. Chock full of creative ways to brutally slaughter someone.

Find out which b-movie suits you.


Will Brian Survive A Pit Match Against Clinton And Bush?

.
0% chance Bush would kill you.
.
0% chance Clinton would kill you.
.
0% chance he would sexually harass you.
.
100% chance you would kill them.
Enter Combat


No comments: