Thursday, August 08, 2002

So I was watching Big Brother 3 last night and Eric looked like such a Guido. Now if you are unfamiliar with the phrase Guido and haven't seen the movie, "Kiss Me, Guido" then let me explain, in my own words, what a Guido is.

A Guido is usually of Italian descent (although this is not a requirement, but they usually are of Italian descent). They generally work out all the time and like to show off the results of their hard work in the gym either through posing or through wearing attire (such as tank tops or no shirt at all) athletic pants or gym pants and there is the requisite gold chain around their neck. Sometimes they aren't exactly the smartest cookie in the cookie jar. Oh, and they like wearing their baseball caps backwards too. Eric definitely looked like a guido in that veto ceremony. Something tells me that Eric is getting the boot tonight. I could be wrong, but I think that it's Eric. I think Lisa will be sticking around for at least one more week unless "the wrong person" wins Head of Household again.

In other news...

Don't you believe in karmic backlash? Martha Stewart has been linked to the indicted Sam Waksal, the CEO of ImClone. I know that Martha has gotten a bad rap from people who worked for her and called her a tyrant but that really didn't have anything to do in terms making a dent in Ms. Stewart's persona. But this whole ImClone thing...hehehe, she's really taking it on the chin. Has she even returned to the CBS Morning Show to do another segment since Jane Clayson was asking her a lot of questions while Martha was wielding a knife making a salad?

Picture of the Day

Okee dokee...I just hope this is just his shorts bunching up or flaring out at the top or something. But do remember these are two military men pounding away at each other so I guess we have to follow their rules of, "Don't ask, don't tell."

No comments: