Thursday, August 22, 2002

I am so furious right now. There are times when I just hate reality TV. Okay, not hate, but hate the fact that I can't see EVERYTHING that went on in a certain scene or know all of the information because it makes some people look really stupid. So I hate reality TV show editing.

Marcellas on Big Brother 3 will be branded the biggest idiot on the face of television if he has not put together the fact that Roddy is using Marcellas' crush on him to secure a better place in the house. Watch as Roddy strips in front of Marcellas down to a pair of boxer briefs and shows off his great body. Watch as Roddy slides into the hot tub and gets nice and wet all over his hard muscled body and then scoots over closer to Marcellas. Watch as Marcellas gets too transfixed at what is going on and loses his entire focus for the evening and perhaps the rest of his time in the house.

Marcellas is not thinking with...how do I put this...the right head. He is so transfixed in his adoration for Roddy and whatever may or may not happen with him that he is allowing himself to get thrown into a position that, frankly, isn't all that great. Danielle suspects him of being a double agent and not really working for either side but playing both ends against the middle. She now knows that he is not to be trusted on any level and I think that Roddy knew that if he went to Danielle and used the exact same terms and phraseology on her that Marcellas used on him then it would serve nothing more than to bring Danielle's ire to the forefront and have her temporarily abandon her mission of getting him out of the house in favor of getting rid of someone she now totally knows she can't trust.

Marcellas, snap out of it you dimwitted hair stylist. You are not doing facials anymore. You are trying to win a game and right now you are not doing a good job of it. If Danielle gets Head of Household something tells me that your bum is going to find itself on the chopping block for the third time. This time I don't think you will be so lucky in sticking around though. You are going to get so blinded by Roddy that if he even touches you, you are going to cream in your pants or something. If he kisses you (which I don't think will happen) then I hope the entire house has everything nailed down because you are going to go nuts.

Don't even get my started on the American Idol outcome. I am horrified.

I am so sure that there is something in this show that will put a new item in my store.

Anyway, I am still a nominee for the Bloggy Awards so go over there and give me a vote. Yes, I plan on reminding you about this every day until August 31.

No comments: