Tuesday, August 27, 2002

I had this really weird dream last night and I wish I could remember the details because it was such a vivid dream but I know have had this dream before. It wasn't one of those cool, "I'm wrapped up in the arms of the man I love" kind of dreams but one of those disturbing dreams. Maybe it's all the stress I have been under the past few weeks just manifesting itself in my dreams. Maybe it's the Olsen Twins infiltrating my subconscious and making me feel bad for nasty things about them in my fake life blog. Maybe it's because I know that we are going to invade Iraq and I think it's the wrong thing for this country at this time and is nothing more than a case of Wag the Dog that our president is using to deflect attention from how bad our economy is really doing. Maybe it's because I don't know who put the bomp in the bomp-shoo-bomp-shoo-bomp. Maybe it's because Bloggys voting is almost over and I feel like I did in high school when I lost the Best Supporting Actor award at the Drama Club awards to the guy who was more popular even though I was repeatedly told that I gave the better performance (not that I am saying I am better than my fellow nominees just relating a story from my life...)

It's only Tuesday and I really want this week to be over with...

No comments: