Sunday, August 11, 2002

I just saw this commercial for Trojan condoms that are branded as "Her Pleasure."

Now let's be honest here for a second. There is no way in hell that a man is going to buy these condoms. Most men in the bedroom probably do not care very much about how much pleasure their woman is having. And, if they do, this condom is not going to be a high priority on their list. I can see women buying it and giving it to their boyfriends but even if they did that wouldn't you think that would be a bit much of an insult for a guy? It's almost like saying, "Honey, I love you and you're not that bad in bed so therefore I want you to use this for me so I can enjoy the experience, too." Like I said, it just a really bad way of telling your guy that he can't give it to you like you want it. Then again, as I said, most men might not care about how much or how well a woman wants it.

Sigh...if this becomes a big seller I will be pretty damn surprised...

I'm all for women getting all the pleasure they ant in the bedroom, however, this really isn't that great of an idea and it may just turn your man off rather than on. Now, if it was a reciprocal condom where there was something INSIDE the condom that helped the man experience more pleasure as well then maybe, just maybe, it would be a big seller. Also, why is this a condom just for women. Can't gay men enjoy this condom as well?

No comments: