Sunday, August 18, 2002

Can I just say that I am totally smitten with Handy Andy from Changing Rooms on BBC America -- my new favorite channel with my new favorite talk show, "So Graham Norton." If I ever had a talk show I would want to do what Graham Norton does at the start of each of his shows. He starts off by having the entire audience stand up and have them remain standing if they happen to fit a certain category -- llike have you ever lied to someone in order to just have sex with them or if your parents did something that completely screwed you up for teh rest of your life.

In response to the second one, there was only one woman standing and she said that her mother told her and her sister that their father was Steve McQueen.

I've also been doing some work this weekend in the store this weekend designing new items, and looking for some public domain clip art online. Let's just say that, hopefully, by the end of this month, I will have two new "lines" of products ranging from World Cup-ish items to Joni's requested Pagan line.

I'm currently watching Agnes of God on TV and all I have to say is WOW...oh holy heck was this one emotion charged movie...Jane Fonda -- excellent. Anne Bancroft -- magnificent. The other nun whose name I don't remember.....oh holy heck....

Anyway back to Handy Andy on Changing Rooms...he's just too adorable for words and he has the cutest smiles. And of course he's very handy...ah....just smitten with him....

No comments: