Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Okay NBC, I hve a bone to pick with you....

We all know about the conjoined twins situation in California and how they were separated in a grueling twenty hour operation. Now normally, we would be told, "Hey, just so you know and don't stuff that big jelly roll into your mouth because we're going to show you something really graphic and nasty!" Of course at that point we would all put down our jelly rolls and look away from the TV until we all though that it was okay to look back.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We're looking a bloody hands and heads and lots and lots of blood and it was pretty damn gross. I mean I know I wasn't eating anything at the time but I can guarantee you that some housewife in Barre, Vermont, was eating a bagel and cream cheese while sipping her morning coffee and lost her appetite BIG TIME!

I mean, really now, NBC. Could you have given us a little bit of an advance warning?

Picture of the Day

Please view this with the following caption in mind.....

"And then I looked into his eyes. The violins swelled. The birds sang sweetly. Suddenly there was no one else in the stadium but me and him.."

No comments: