Thursday, August 15, 2002

I have to wonder sometimes if people get disappointed when they look things up online, stumble across a link on google.com or something and then get my website. I mean all of those people who are looking up the Olsen twins having lesbian sex acts or voodoo shrines in New York or naked pictures of Vern Yip or naked pictures of this person or that person. So far people have stumbled across my site by looking for naked pictures of the following people:

From the cast of Trading Spaces alone: Vern Yip, Paige Davis, Genevieve Gorder, Doug Wilson, and Ty Pennington.
Colin Farrell
Ben Affleck
Those pesky Olsen Twins
Tim Henman (the British tennis player)
George Bush (gross, I know)
Britney Spears

...and countless others....I mean don't they read the link before they click on it?

No comments: