Thursday, August 01, 2002

Remember how I mentioned the whole thing about watching Big Brother 3 and seeing the men puffing on their cigars? Well last night it was one of the guys and one of the girls puffing away on their cigars. So once again, let me just put it out there about straight men and cigars -- they get all worked up and grossed out when they even get whiff of the idea of two men together in a sexual sense but they have no problem about putting a penis shaped object in their mouth and sucking on it...it's just one of those things that cracks me up...

Also, today is the last day to vote in the 4 Truths and 1 Lie poll located off to the left. Tomorrow the secret is going to be revealed. So get your vote in there so you can be heard!

Picture of the Day

Sorry for some reason this really cracked me up. I know he's just stretching the guy's hamstring but it still looks funny to me...

No comments: