Saturday, August 10, 2002

Okay, I've done some research on the law firm that I will be interviewing with on Tuesday. Apparently, the interior decor is frightful and in major need of an upgrade. Space is at a total premium as there are some associates that are doubled up offices well into their third year with the firm. There is also something about a gym at the firm which would be great as I could get back to working out and I think I read something about a foosball table but something tells me that is just wrong. However, if it does turn out to be true it would be highly cool.

Anyway, according to Vault.com, the IT department is in shambles, some people say that it's great, some people say there is the high turnoverk, some people say that bonuses are tied to the number of hours you bill or log in or something like that. They also say that some of the departments get shafted in terms of bonuses because other departments suck it all up. All I know is that a good bonus will get me to Italy next year!

No comments: