Monday, July 01, 2002

Pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed, pissed.

(primal scream)

I am definitely going to have to look at getting a "regular" normal bank. I have had the same account at Merrill Lynch for years. But as of late, they have really gone down in terms of service. They are giving FAR more service to those who put SHITLOADS of money into their account instead of small people like me. If you deposit less than $1,000 into their account you have NO access to your money until the following TUESDAY no matter when you put the money into your account. But, if you deposit MORE than $1,000 it's there the next day. UGH! That's wrong! It will have been ONE FULL WEEK without access to my money. I am living off change in my coin bucket! It's just wrong. I can't even get LAUNDRY DONE!

No comments: