Friday, July 19, 2002

Okay, I'm back to full steam right now. I needed a few days off to collect myself but I am back to my fighting strength.

For those of you that have wondered, my play, STRANGE POISON, has been very well received by the audiences. There were a few audience members who have harped on the fact that I use the f-word in the play and that it is used rather often (primarily in the beginning of the play) and that I was using it to shock the audience. Well this went on for the dress rehearsal and the first two performances before the lead actress piped up and said, "You know, everyone is complaining about the language but no one seems to care about the fact that five people get killed during the show." That made me die laughing.

I'm heading back to NYC in three days. I think eleven days was just a bit too much for me. On the good side I do have a job to go back to when I return. Credit Lyonnais called my agency (after I talked to them of course) and I was told that they needed me back and they would work it out with the agency, yadda yadda yadda. So I have a job to go back to...and trust me you do not know how much of a relief that is!

I'm back to working on the adventures of the (646) Guy and a new episode should be up in about 30 minutes.

No comments: