Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Because I just love these things....



Take the Purrsonality Quiz!


In other news, it looks like I could be moving to Bensonhurst, Brooklyn! A guy that I am working with now told me that the apartment that his mother rents out will be vacated soon and the rent is cheaper than what I am paying now, a larger space, but the commute will be longer by about thirty minutes. Given how much I read, that subway trip shouldn't be too bad then. Just have a few more questions to ask and stuff like that but it looks like its a go.

Also, I have a job interview on Friday for a REAL job. This makes me VERY happy. I got the message when I got home last night and was able to call back and set up the interview for after work on Friday. I would like to think that I get a good feel from these people (since I interviewed with them for a job a few years ago that I later pulled myself out of the running for since it was less money than I was expecting and I got laid off not that much longer after it). But I had a good feeling about the last theatre group I interviewed with and was told that I was one of the top TWO candidates for the job and I didn't even get a call back for a second interview! The man never even returned ANY of my phone calls. I was not a happy camper. But we shall see. Who knows...I may get offered the job on the spot.

No comments: