Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Ripping this off from Joni...

Which song...

reminds you of an ex-lover:

"No Ordinary Love" by Sade. One guy I was with on a regular basis loved to do it to that song.

reminds you of an ex-friend:

That song called "Bitch." I forget who sings it but it applies to a lot of people in my life.

makes you cry:

It doesn't make me cry as much as it makes me sentimental...."Close as Pages in a Book" by Claire Martin....oh talk about a WONDERFUL song...

makes you laugh:

I wish I knew the name of the song but the key line is "I don't care if it rains or freezes as long as I have my plastic Jesus riding on teh dashboard of my car...." If someone knows the name of it or who recorded it I would love to know.

makes you wanna dance:

Anything on my ABBA remix CD I burned....that or anything on my Queer as Folk dance CDs.

makes you wanna sing:

Anything by Gershwin. I love "Nice Work If You Can Get It" and "Fascinating Rhythm."

reminds you of the one you want:

"Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered" but only if it's sung by Ella Fitzgerald.

reminds you of the one you love:

Hmmmm well I'm not really in love so this is hard to answer. Maybe I should wait until I am at that point to answer it...

do you wish you wrote:

Anything by Stephen Sondheim. That man is a genius.

do you never want to hear again:

Anything by Britney Spears or NSYNC. Need I say more?

do you want to get married to:

"I Do, I Do, I Do" by ABBA for the kitsch purpose but for romantic there's this song called "Imagining You" that is just GORGEOUS!

sums up your teenage years:

"Roam" by the B-52s. I was roaming aimlessly pretty much then. And pretty much now too....

do you like to wake up to:

Nothing perky. Something just enough to get me motivated to move.

do you like out of your parents' record collection:

Simon and Garfunkel Live in Central Park

do you love that you wouldn't know about if it wasn't for a friend:

"Leather" by Tori Amos. Someone in college loaned me the CD and I just LOVED this song.

do you love the video more than the tune:

Hmmm never been a big video watcher....but there's something fun about the "Love Shack" video...and heck...even Eminem's "Slim Shady" video is rather cool.

do you love which is from your favourite movie:

Hmmm...no song from a movie has really gotten to me. Maybe it would have to be "I Will Always Love You" from The Bodyguard because it always makes me crack a smile because a friend and I did a fake figure skating routine for a talent night about that song.

makes you think of the moon:

"Moon River" -- heck I dunno....

makes you think of the night:

Oh that 10,000 Maniacs song "Here Comes the Night" or something like that.....

makes you think of sex:

Most Madonna songs but back where we started..."No Ordinary Love" by Sade.

makes you think of being alone:
Hm. Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel

No comments: