Thursday, July 04, 2002

A new episode of (646) Guy is up....enjoy....

Also, I have done some tinkering at the BlogGear store so it's much easier to navigate. Take a look around and tell me what you think. Would love to get some feedback....

Other than that it has been a lazy, hot, not so humid day here in NYC. I have my 50 pounds of laundry back from the cleaners and I need to put it away but I am holding off for now until I decide what clothes I want to take to Florida with me next week. I've spent most of the day drinking water, trying to stay cool, drinking more water, watching Wimbledon tennis, feeling sad for the guy who got dumped on today's episode of Change of Heart (you know, one of those shows you love to watch but would NEVER tell anyone that you loved to watch them -- and the guy today was CUTE AS HECK)....just a day to relax...I kinda like it....

No comments: