Thursday, July 25, 2002

Okay, here's the current situation. I may not be moving to Bensonhurst but I do need to talk to my landlady tonight. My friend who was going to move in with me (courtesy of her father who was paying her rent for the semester) will ONLY be able to move in to my ASTORIA apartment and not with me if I choose to move to Bensonhurst (which I still may do anyway if the apartment comes available sooner). But I have to know by FRIDAY what the deal is so I can let future roomie know. I would love to move to a cheaper place. It would make my life so much easier. So if you know of someone who may be interested in moving to Bensonhurst let me know...sigh...life is too complicated sometimes...

On the job front....interview on Friday after work with a theatre organization in Union Square. Also since I am really not doing ANYTHING here at this job, I am placing a few discrete inquiries with my other agencies about any job openings they may have. I really want to work.not sit around all day surfing the web and reading the news off of the Bloomberg application on the PC.

No comments: