Saturday, July 06, 2002

Couple of quick words of note:

One of Afghanistan's three vice-presidents was assassinated. This just does not bode well for me. Don't ask me why, don't ask me how. Also, considering that it was done in broad daylight as well....hoo boy...

And the Russians want to help spearhead a team that will go to Mars and live there for a few months. Now here's my thoughts on this....what if someone gets sick or injured while on Mars? What if someone dies while they are on Mars? And what about this Russian scientist who was giddily asking about discovering life on Mars? Should he be concerned that this "life" might KILL someone? Or eat them? Or make them a god to be worshipped by the rest of the world?

I don't think that part has been fully thought out....

And if you look to the left and you see the poll and you haven't voted yet, please do so. The current tally has my reading public wanting to take over my love life. You have until the end of July to vote. And remember (especially for those of you voting yes....), you have to find the guys for me to date as well....I have ever so slight veto power (slight not total) and if there are multiple options, then you the readers get to pick....it's like love connection...except without Chuck Woolery in those HORRIBLE early 90s leather jackets...

No comments: