Tuesday, July 02, 2002

I'm sitting here watching a rerun of Hollywood Squares which featured the cast of Survivor: Africa. Since I already talked about cast members from the Amazing Race, it's fitting that I continue on my reality TV trip....

Whatever happened to some of the cast members of the first Survivor. I'm not talking about Susan Hawk or Richard Hatch. But what about Sonja and B.B.? Or Gretchen Cordy? Even Jenna Lewis? I mean where are these people now? Someone? Anyone? Bueller?

What about the cast of Boot Camp? Or even some cast member of the first edition of The Mole (even though I do speak with some on a regular basis so I know what happens to them)?

You live with these people (in the metaphorical sense) for weeks on end and then they are gone. I wonder....are they eating well?

No comments: