Friday, June 13, 2003

Okay here's something I've always wondered about -- is it wrong for a man to have panty lines. There is a reason for me asking (of course)....

There's a guy here at my office who is wearing pants that are just a wee bit too tight across the bottom and when he walks you can see his panty lines (VPL). Even worse (or better depending upon who you are) they appear to be bikini briefs (sound familiar Dee?). I mean he's a very attractive man (not my type but attractive) but I have to know...is it okay for a man to have visible panty lines and if so under what circumstances? If he is wearing boxer briefs and has VPL is that okay but wearing bikini briefs isn't? Are there separate rules for different types of underwear? I know it's odd but I am now deeply concerned that I have VPL and don't even know it...

No comments: