Friday, December 06, 2002

Well, it's practically official...I've won the office gym contest. I've gone 12 out of the last 14 days (they think I am nuts) and with 2 weeks left in the competition it's down to me and Yannick for the title. However, the only way that I can really lose is if I just don't go for an entire week and he went for everyday until the end of the "contest."

Last night -- another hour on the elliptical runner. Today -- an hour of weights with a five minute cool down on the bike...

Now what pisses me off is that I can't get a good accurate reading on the scale at the gym. Last night it said I weight 221 which if correct would mean I that I have lost about 30-35 pounds. This morning it said I weight around 225-6. Mind you, on Tuesday it said I weighed 230. That scale is seriously screwed up...

No comments: