Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I have a temperature of 100.4, I am coughing like I've been smoking for 20 years and can't get a decent breath in (and let's not talk about what this is doing to my ribs), sneezing up a storm (again with the ribs), popping Vitamin C drops as if they were Jelly Belly jelly beans, and I'm at work when I could be at home right now.

Why -- because the fucking "china doll" bitch I work with woke up and decided that she had too much pain in her neck and back to work...this is the fourth time she has pulled this in a month...now, I know I'm supposed to be sympathetic and all but hell...I'm in pain too and I'm at work. I'm sick and I'm at work. Suck it up and stop acting like such a fucking china doll. Actively do something to make your fucking ass better than sitting there and complaining about it...

Okay...off my soap box...

In other news, I saw the New Crush last night. He was looking very hot and the chest hair peeking out over the top of the shirt...well let's just say I was pretty damn skippy. Two nice kisses and one joke from me about the lack of tongue in the first kiss. He laughed the first time I said, "What...no tongue?" and then when he left and gave me a kiss goodbye I once again asked where the tongue was in that kiss. He laughed again and said, "Christmas."

I may have to hold him to that one... :) Now if I only knew which bus he was taking to retreat (if he's taking a bus at all...)...

No comments: