Sunday, December 01, 2002

I'm contemplating a trip to the gym today as I will be going on the chorus retreat this weekend and will miss a workout on Friday. Now, I know what you're all saying...Brian, how can that make much of a difference. Well, it does. Friday is a cardio day which means an hour on the elliptical runner which means I come off the machine dripping in sweat (and feeling fabulous...those last ten minutes are awesome) and I really don't want to put those nasty sweaty clothes into my bag that I'm taking upstate with me. Granted the place where we are going has a gym on site and I can make up the workout on Sunday (that would be a weights day) but then I don't get another day off from the gym until the following Sunday. I'm following a six day program alternating between cardio and weights and well...I don't like to get off schedule if I don't have to...

Anyway...I'm probably gonna do it but we shall see....Maybe I'll do cardio today and tomorrow...eh...I dunno....we'll see...

No comments: