Thursday, December 05, 2002

Okay, I took yesterday off from work and completely forgot some things to blog about...liek running into Mike from NYCBloggers.com on the subway going home Tuesday night. It was one of those little moments where you're like...I know who you are...I just don't know where I know you from...and then it hit me...it's Mike from NYCBloggers...man what an idiot I am...so Mike, if for some reason you get sick after shakin my hand...it's purely coincidental...it's moments likethat when you realize how small this world really is...

This afternoon I'm going to head to the gym after work for another hour on the runner. I know it sounds crazy to exercise when you are sick, however, I think a good part of getting over this is to do some exercise, sweat it out, and all of that fun stuff. Besides, when you've run into your former boss for the first time in months and she is shocked at how much weight you have lost and how much better you look...well let's just say that it's incentive enough for me to keep going...

Now...can someone explain why I've become such a twink magnet in the past few days???

No comments: