Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Oy vey...I'm home sick and the best that I can find on TV is the best of the baby paternity tests on Maury Povich. Someone shoot me now...the best so far is the guy who supposedly fathered three children with three different people. One of those people is the GIRLFRIEND of the guy and he says that it's not his baby. This is just sad...This woman is just going off on him about how she's going to take him to child support court to make him pay for four years back child support and now she's in tears over it and let's just say that it wasn't pretty...and this dumb ass kid who was saying how all three kids were ugly and that's why they couldn't be his children....I think he just crapped his pants...

Anyway, I need to head to the drug store (I almost did the British thing and said the chemist...too much British hip lit) and get some medicine. I need to be in top fighting form for when I head upstate this weekend for the chorus retreat. The good thing though is that being sick has pretty much killed my appetite...okay so it's not really a good thing but you get the picture...

No comments: