Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Sigh. Ya know. There are just times when I want to go on a large killing spree and I will start with this guy whose email is below. He and I met and were ultimately going to get together but due to our schedules and such, we were never able to get together although we talked on the phone practically every night for over an hour each time. So I called him this weekend and left him a message. No call back. No email on Monday -- and we email each other several times a day. Dropped him an email yesterday. No response when I got home. Just checked my email and here's the message I got.

Hi there-
Sorry for not getting back to you this weekend. Long story short, I ran into my X on Friday night when I was at my friends and blah blah blah. Friday night we decided to go to his winter place for the weekend and catch up. Truth is, I have missed him and been miserable without him and he now understands why I left him and we are going to try to work it out. I really love him and haven’t stopped loving him since we broke up in Aug. Enough of that.

I am sorry that we were never able to get it together to meet. To this day I still don’t really understand that one.

Anyway, I have to get rolling to a media buying meeting and wanted to let you know what is going on with me. I am going with him tonight to reconnect with his family-yikes they hate me for hurting their son, so I guess his Mom will be serving crow for dinner……

Take it easy in the gym for God’s Sake you will end up a cripple. Is everything ok your going back to the Dr?

Talk soon.


Geez. You couldn't just come out and tell me this earlier? I didn't know about the ex. I didn't know he still had feelings for an ex. It would have been nice to have known this a lot earlier. Well. What the fuck am I gonna do? Pick myself up, dust myself off, start all over again.

No comments: