Monday, February 17, 2003

Monday Meltdown Freeze Out

I have snow drifts on the sidewalk outside my apartment that are as high as my ass.

What the hell is Ylang Ylang and don't you think they could have come up with a better name for it?

Ultimate Fighting Championships -- What's the point?

Stephen Baldwin -- is he as annoying in person as he is on TV?

Can people at the Fairway Grocery store be any more incompetent? Let's just stand in front of the door like morons and not let people in or to even grab a basket? Then these are the same people who will block you from going down an aisle and get really pissed when you politely say, "Excuse me." Then when you try to head into a line they cut you off and you have no choice but to trip them and watch as they fall to the ground -- on top of their fresh tomatos. Not that I've done this but it was fun to watch.

I'm just a bill...yes, I'm only a bill...

Something I just learned and thankfully I learned it before it actually happened to me -- overconsumption of some sugar-free foods will have a laxative effect.

Yellow snow is scary.

No comments: