Saturday, February 08, 2003

Many thanks to everyone who came to the 14th Annual Big Apple Bloggers Bash. If you missed my dramatic telling of the history of the Blogger Bashes (yes, all fourteen years) just talk to my gangsta bitch, Ursula. There were many of you that I met that I got to talk to for a few minutes and some I got to meet for the first time and had a great time with. Then there are some of you that showed up and weren't on the reservation list and I had some great conversations with you and would love to link you in to the Tales Underground Line (found over to the left). Like Gary? Who the heck are ya? Choire? I think you're with EastWest but I'm too tired to go over there and look.

Anyway, I'll blog about this again soon. It was a lot of fun. I had fun playing host. You made it all worth doing! Who knows...I may do it again!

No comments: