Monday, October 21, 2002

It's another random stream of consciousness entry. My apologies in advance...

Can I just say this whole sniper thing is really freaking me out to a certain extent? So many innocent people are being killed because of someone's sick twisted and warped mind. A.J., honey, if you read this I am so glad that you no longer live there.

Got invited to a sex party this weekend. Turned it down to attend the Gotham Knights rugby match against the Village Lions. Does the fact that I now place social interaction over random sex mean that I am growing up? On a side note, we lost both of our matches to the Lions but we did have fun drinking all of their beer and eating all of their food. And massaging players on my own team...

The question was asked of me once again if the rugby player in Brian would be running for Chorus Butch. If I do run, I know of only one person that I would be running against and those who are recruiting me think I have an excellent chance of beating him. If I did win (and even more shockingly, if I won) it would be a major departure from the concept of Chorus Butch. Going from a string of leather daddies to a rugby player would be a big swing...

I'm settling into the loft bed nicely although I do need something to put on the top of the sides of the ladder. It's unfinished wood with rough edges and I could do some serious damage if I am not careful getting out of bed.

I still think taking on Iraq is a major Wag the Dog tactic on the part of our government. Glad to know there are other countries out there who are going..."Are you sure you want to do this?"

I watched the Academy Award winning documentary "One Day in September" about the 1972 Munich Olympics and the deaths of the eleven Israeli athletes. I read the book before I saw thedocumentary and I think the book gives much better details about the actual events than what was shown in the actual documentary. Where the documentary ends with the deaths of the athletes and the memorial ceremony, the book goes on to talk about the Israeli retaliation and the coverup of the German and Bavarian governments in regards to their inability to protect, defend, and rescue the athletes.

I am craving a burger from McHales right now.

I find the fact that Rosie O'Donnell has now taken on the case of those two Florida boys who were convicted of murdering their father is borderline hysterical. This woman has gone nuts since she left her show. She has a dykie-do hairstyle which she claims was done at the behest of (get this ) Boy George but I think it's because she's finally out of the closet and can be big of a lesbian as she wants to be. I've met this woman on two separate occasions and she was a bitch both times.

Another funny court case that is cracking me up is in regards to Barry Bonds' 73rd homerun ball. The question is as follows -- If you catch the ball is it yours to keep or is it just fair game for a leg-biting, pile hopping ball snatcher to take away? If you can't tell I'm favoring the plaintiff on this one. I hope the defendant gets the book thrown at him. Preferably a big, large heavy one that will cause damage.

The name of the one chorus member I have a small crush on has been determined to be one of those names where you have to say all of it or it just sounds odd. Think of that episode of Will and Grace where will can only call Sandra Bernhard by her full name and not just Sandy or Sandra.

My employer was mentioned in last night's episode of the Sopranos. How funny...does this mean we're tied to mobsters now?

No comments: