Thursday, October 31, 2002

I know this will probably be the grossest thing that I will ever put in this blog, but it's for a good cause.

My good friend Dee, whom I asked you to send good vibes her way on the eve of her surgery, is still in the hospital and cannot leave until she passes gas (and a nice quantity of it). Now the problem is as follows -- she's really not supposed to be eating. I know kinda hard to pass gas when you are not eating but such is the case with her.

So, I've spent part of this afternoon looking up ways to get Dee to pass gas either through natural, non-food related ways or if there was a pill that would cause the gas to build up and produce enough methane for her to power a small car to Pittsburgh. Therefore, if you know of any sure fire, solid gold proven ways for someone to pass gas (pinto beans not allowed), please let me know so I can pass them along to her.

Hey, I warned you that this was a gross entry (maybe smelly is a better choice of words) but it's all for a good cause!

We just want Dee to pass some gas so she can go home. Is that so wrong?

No comments: