Monday, October 21, 2002

Human Virus Scanner
The virus that have infected you will be show here along with thier cures, if known. (Along with my comments in italics...)

Viruses you suffer from:

Sci-fi -- Stop wearing the stick-on ears.
This is a laugh because I hate sci-fi...

Industrial -- Everyone likes folk. No, really. Maybe you should listen to the Incredible String Band.
Again, another laugher. I am such a jazz/Ella Fitzgerald kinda guy...

Religion -- Read "God's Debris" by Scott Adams (yes, the Dilbert guy)
Well I was raised going to church but not that religious anymore...

Politics -- Stop caring!
After 2000 and Florida, I can't help but care...

Viruses you might suffer from:

TotL (85%) -- Go read Brunching
I hate Lord of the Rings. This is a total lie...

Linux (80%) -- Install the latest version of Microsoft Windows. Learn to love it.
What crack is this? What the hell is Linux?

Junkfood (60%) -- Eat some real food. Something which you can identify the source of every ingredient, not the point of manufacture.
Somewhat true although I have lost a lot of weight as of late...

8-Bit (90%) -- Polygons, all the polygons you can get are not enough.
I wish I knew what this meant...

British (60%) -- No need for cure. Benign virus.
I'm sucker for a British accent...

Brand Names (75%) -- Having a well-known name doesn't make it good.
Trust me I know this...

Computer Games (90%) -- Stop staring at the screen and get some fresh air. You should see a doctor about the RSI in your thumbs.
Um okay....I don't really play computer games...I can just recognize them...

Conspiracy Theory (75%) -- Face it, the elected government is in control. Actually that's quite scary.
This one is somewhat true...

Hippyism (60%) -- Free love is passe and potentially dangerous, and patchouli smells like cat piss.
Funny...never thought of myself as a hippy...

Environmentalism (70%) -- Consume more stuff! It's easier to buy new stuff than to recycle.
But I like to separate glass from plastic...

Macintosh (60%) -- Use a mouse with more than one button.
I haven't used a Mac in YEARS...

Southampton (84%) -- Move to the Isle of Wight.
Okay if this was Long Island Southampton it might be true...

No comments: