Wednesday, October 23, 2002

I knew that there was something missing in my life but I wasn't sure what it is....it was Miss Cleo...CALL me now-ah for you're-ah fuh-ree readin'...

On another side note, I have to thank The Daily Dose for pointing me to the Best of Craig's List. For those that don't know, Craig's List is this HUGE non-profit multi-city online bulletin board where you can find an apartment, a job, a boyfriend, etc. Well, this was some of the best of the worst/weirdest/wildest/scariest things that they have seen in quite some time.

The bukakke model one cracked me up. If you need to know what a bukakke model is...just email me but be forewarned you might not like it...

romantic kisser



You Are A Romantic Kisser!


You'll only kiss if the mood is right and if you think you are falling in love.

Some may say you're old fashioned, but when you kiss, you see stars!

One kiss from you, and anyone will be hooked forever.



How Do *You* Kiss?

More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva

No comments: